Highlights from 2018
Ambassadors for Business experienced lots of growth in 2018! Let’s take a look back on some of the highlights:
- In the early spring our team re-branded Networking with Purpose events to THRIVE! These events expanded quickly throughout the year. We started with four locations and now have eleven thanks to the support of our hosts, sponsors, speakers, and attendees!
- The Thrive! Podcast launched in June! The show now has over thirty episodes of leadership and personal development content from host Bob Willbanks and special guests. The topics range from financial management and performance to marketplace ministry and generosity.
- On October 1st the new version of the AFB Bible app went live.
- Q4 brought an increase in membership signups and we look forward to welcoming more members in the coming months!
A Structure Shift
Bob Willbanks, president and founder of Ambassadors for Business, has recently determined that a structure change was needed for the financial setup of the organization. In a recent email to members, Bob noted:
“As I worked through the financials and go forward plans for Ambassadors for Business, it became apparent that we needed to close the year strong and model 2019 after other ministries that require their leaders to raise personal support within the framework of the organization.”
In light of this direction shift, Bob has created a campaign to raise support for his salary and benefits. The need is $7,000 per month, of which $2,000 has already been committed. If you have the capability to make a monthly commitment of any amount, visit Bob’s donation page to do so.
In you are interested in other ways to support the operations of Ambassadors for Business, visit the donation page on our website.
Looking Ahead to 2019
What can you expect from Ambassadors for Business in 2019?
- Our eleven Thrive! locations will continue to meet once per month. We will add new locations as demand increases and individuals and businesses want to sponsor.
- The Thrive! Podcast will continue releasing a new episode each week.
- Our team will be adding new content tracks to the AFB Bible App. Check back often to subscribe to any that are relevant to your spiritual growth journey.
- The resource library will continue to grow as our team curates personal, professional, and spiritual growth resources.
- And much more!
Our team is energized to continue offering more leadership and personal development content, training, and resources in 2019.