Just over 200 members, guests, volunteers, and staff attended the Thrive Big Event + Winter Fundraiser. The room was filled with energy and enthusiasm for all that is happening in the Ambassadors for Business community! The event was fast-paced and informative with a fantastic keynote address and numerous donation opportunities. The event allowed time for open networking and fellowship with business professionals of like mind and spirit.
The official amounts from all the fundraising efforts and support surrounding the event are still be tallied, but we currently know that nearly $10,000 was raised to fund the mission and vision of Ambassadors for Business as we look ahead to the new year. Your incredible support and generous giving is making it possible to transform our communities from the inside out by maximizing the influence of those who lead!
Winning Raffle Tickets
Thank you to all who supported Ambassadors for Business by purchasing raffle tickets at the Big Event. We had many supporters who donated prizes to make this possible and ticket purchases made up nearly half of all the fundraising money raised through the event. If you purchased tickets, please check the list of winning ticket numbers. If you won a prize, please email email@example.com with a picture of your ticket (please ensure the number is legible) to claim your prize!
Find winning ticket numbers here! The numbers are listed in numerical order in the right-hand column for easy searching.
As of November 16th, any unclaimed prizes will be entered into a second raffle and we will redraw from the names of the REGISTERED attendees.
- If you attended the event but did not register please send your name, email and phone to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15th to be included in the drawing
- Each registered, confirmed attendee will receive one ticket in the drawing
- There are still over $900 of unclaimed prizes as of November 6th
RoundUp Your Change to Support Ambassadors for Business
Help us meet our goal of 300 new users donating change on the RoundUp App by the end of 2018. Your change each month makes a tremendous difference in the stability of Ambassadors for Business as we move into 2019.
Set up takes a few minutes plus any required verification of your credit or debit cards. Use the app version and select Ambassadors for Business as your organization, or use the web version with Ambassadors for Business already selected.
Thank you for supporting us in this way!
Thomas Winninger presented an energetic and inspiring keynote on “Your True DNA” with many key points including:
- Don’t change, rather transform
- Using skills can lead to success, but using your gift leads to fulfillment
- Ask better questions
- Empty yourself of the human dimension (immediate & urgent) and live with an eternal mindset
Visit Thom’s website to learn more about his ministry and connect with him.
Many individuals and businesses offered time, expertise, and services to make the Thrive Big Event + Winter Fundraiser a success!
- Chick-fil-A Bloomington generously catered a delicious meal for all the attendees, staff, and volunteers.
- Assets 2 Cash auctioned off a donated motorcycle online for $2,075. The proceeds will go directly to Ambassadors for Business. Learn more about Assets 2 Cash and consider donating a large item for auction to support Ambassadors for Business.
- Major Alan Duff shared from his book “Restoring Hope Across America” about making an impact on the political culture of America. Visit his website to learn more about the book and other resources available to every-day citizens.
- Joe Bertilson presented on “Charitable Giving Under the New Tax Laws.”
- Infinite Access Group presented the new Ambassadors for Business company store. Find available items in our temporary online store and email email@example.com with questions.
We want to extend a special thank you to the event sponsors, table sponsors and raffle sponsors for their enthusiastic support of the Thrive Big Event + Winter Fundraiser! We look forward to building on the energy and momentum from the event as we close out 2018 and look ahead to the new year.